2017 Beekeeping Training Courses - positions now available‬

Equipment, hives, swarms.
Bee related items ONLY
BetterBeeHives

2017 Beekeeping Training Courses - positions now available‬

Post by BetterBeeHives » Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:14 pm

2017 Beekeeping Training Courses - positions available‬

The great news is that we are again running our beekeeping training courses for those new and old to beekeeping.

Feedback from our past participants includes;

"wow, I thought I new a thing or two about beekeeping but the course has been a real eye opener."

" great pace, leant a lot and I have kept bees for years....."

" Thanks for helping me to evolve into a beekeeper, prior to this clearly I was just a keeper of bees."

Small class sizes, emphasis on hands on beekeeping with significant (real) time every session with honeybees, beehives and all things honey related.

Full protective clothing and all associated equipment including the bees supplied, so no need to bring your own.

What is the background of your beekeeping course presenters? - Raised on royal jelly from infancy with the waggle dance as their first language, our presenters (certified bee whisperers) have more experience than you can poke a hive tool at. Luckily for participants, they are more than willing to share their extensive beekeeping knowledge and experiences to ensure that you have a smooth transition from a 'keeper of bees' to a beekeeper.

Contact us for further details and to register, thank you.

Eric (a.k.a. The Bee Whisperer)
‪www.betterbeehives.com.au‬‬‬

Tel: 0414 501 578

email: ‪bbh@iinet.net.au‬‬‬
Last edited by BetterBeeHives on Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BetterBeeHives

Re: 2017 Beekeeping Training Courses - positions now available‬

Post by BetterBeeHives » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:52 pm

Hey, just a reminder for those that have contacted us to register for our beekeeping courses that YES we are offering a 'free' stainless steel smoker to each course participant who completes a bee course with us this season.

Thanks again for your interest, roll on Spring!

Kind regards

Eric (a.k.a. The Bee Whisperer)
‪www.betterbeehives.com.au‬‬‬

Tel: 0414 501 578

email: ‪bbh@iinet.net.au